If you are looking for housing, there are undoubtedly plenty of options on offer. Urban or out of town; choosing neighbourhoods can be confusing when you say public housing projects in remote neighbourhoods or block structures in central neighbourhoods.
One thing’s for sure, the high quality of life criteria of the house that you plan to buy but cannot decide on the choice of the neighbourhood will allow you to live peacefully in it and will have a positive effect in terms of investment.
What are the Quality of Life Criteria?
The developers of Tengah garden residences determines quality of life according to the following criteria:
- Socio-cultural environment
- Health services and sanitary cleaning (sewage, air pollution, etc.)
- Schools and educational opportunities
- Public services and transportation (electricity, water, public transportation, traffic congestion, etc.)
- Entertainment and relaxation (restaurants, theatres, cinemas, sports and recreation, etc.)
- Consumer goods (availability of food/daily consumption items, cars, etc.)
- Housing (residential, household goods, furniture, maintenance services, etc.)
How should you evaluate transportation options when buying new housing?
One of the quality of life criteria in the choice of neighbourhoods – perhaps most importantly – is transportation options. After all, you will always need the logistical support to reach the criteria you choose.
Thoroughly evaluate what the house you plan to buy offers you in terms of providing the above quality of life criteria. Do your wishes and needs really match each other?
Carefully examine transportation options in the area for distance from schools, municipalities, hospitals or areas that provide daily needs. Your options are also important for the value of the neighbourhood.
Calculate how much additional transportation costs you will have in your daily routine.
Transportation Options on Public Transport
Recent investments in the field of public transportation also increase real estate sales.
- Metro/Tram/Rail Systems: Every stop that enters service in cities reshaped by metro, tram, airline and even train line adds value to the real estate in its region. Each new study not only facilitates transportation, but also raises house prices in all neighbourhoods along the line between 15 and 60 percent on average. Let us also remember that such systems are very safe in transportation. Tengah EC, situated in the heart of Tengah garden Walk, is in close proximity to MRT stations. The residents can easily reach the centre of city within minutes.
- Bus – Minibus: The density of the bus-minibus line in the central locations can be problematic in terms of traffic; In far-from-central locations, it is usually used for bus, train and metro lines. From this perspective, analyse time and cost carefully. If the area you are thinking of is a quiet area and this option takes you very close to your home, perhaps it is the ideal option.
- Train: Having a train station near the house will significantly increase the value of the house. The use of trains as public transport will also be more economical than your private vehicle. The close proximity to Plantation district, Rainforest Park, forest hill, garden district, and other recreational areas makes Tengah Town an ideal location for enjoying a serene and calm atmosphere.